GB Start Date: 3 February 2023, 8:00 PM
GB End Date: 3 March 2023, 11:59 PM
Estimated Fulfilment: 4-6 Months after GB Ends
The Wind X R2 is the successor to the original Wind X, carrying forward what was liked about the Wind X, while making a few key changes to further improve the board. Most importantly, the Wind X R2 now comes in a Southpaw version! Listing can be accessed here.
The Wind X R2 is essentially a 65% with a numpad. To understand the design philosophy and decisions of this keyboard, it is best to read it from the designers, Wind Studio here.
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Color codes: Anodised 1805C red, Anodised 4120C purple, Anodised 445C grey, Anodised 1655C orange, Anodised 2935C blue, Anodize black ,Anodize silver, E-blue,E-pink,E-white
- Dimensions: 15.9x4.6x1.3 inches
- Typing Angle: 7 degrees
- Mounting structure: Top or Gasket
- PCB: black, 1.2mm thickness, split pcb design, asymmetrical cut out. 3 options for southpaw version.
- Assembled weight: around 3 pounds
- Top upper and lower case
- Bottom case
- PCB of your choice
- Plate of your choice
- Front accent piece of your choice
- Back weight of your choice
- Foam kit
- Accessories bag (include gaskets, screws, type c, spanners, bumpons)
- Free artisan keycap
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.