GB End Date: 25 December 2022
Estimated Fulfilment: April 2023
Brought to you by Vortex, the company behind the classic Pok3r 60% keyboard that many of us started our keyboard journeys with, the Vortex Model M SSK Kit is a homage to the IBM Model M SSK, a beautiful piece of history in the world of computers.
This homage retains the classic design of the Model M SSK, but modernizes everything about it to bring you what you expect from a custom mechanical keyboard in 2022. It features a full aluminium housing, a gasket-mount structure, RGB backlight and a QMK/VIA/Vial compatible PCB.
- ANSI / ISO Layout
- WK / WKL
- Case Color: Black,Space Grey,Silver,Blue
- Programmable via QMK/VIA/Vial
- N-Key Rollover
- Gasket Mount Structure
- Compatible With MX Switches And Clones (3-pin&5-pin)
- South-facing Switches And LEDs
- Customizable RGB Using VIA/Vial Software
- 1.6 mm Thickness PCB
- USB Type-C Connectivity
- Vortex Aluminum Badges
- Only Solderable PCB supports stepped Caps lock and Tsangan layout
- Aluminum Badge x2 (Vortex Logo and "VTK")
- Top And Bottom Case x1
- FR-4 Plate x1
- Hot-swap PCB x1
- USB Daughter Board x1
- Plate Foam: 3mm x2 (Main PCB And F-row)
- Poron switch Pad: 0.5mm x2 (Main PCB And F-row)
- Bottom Case Sound-dampening Foam: 3mm x1 (Main PCB)
- Gasket Set x1
- M3 Scerw Set x1
- Rubber Feet Set x1
- Carrying Case x1
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.