Shipped within 1 week.
This is Case Only, remember to add plate and PCB!
The QK80 is QwertyKeys' take on the popular tenkeyless(TKL) layout. With a solid portfolio built with the QK65, QK60 and QK75, along with the experience of their sister company Owlab being the ones behind the ever so popular Mr Suit, the QK80 has everything in its favour to be another great release by QwertyKeys, offering great value for the enthusiasts as they always do.
Similar to the QK75, the QK80 also features a PCB-mounting system, this means that a plateless configuration is also possible here. But, it is only supported for SOLDERED PCB ONLY as hotswap PCBs will not be stable enough for plateless.
For full information on the board, check out QwertyKeys' Notion Page here
- Case (Top + Bottom + Stainless Steel external weight + Stainless Steel internal weight)
- PCB, including a 2.4G USB dongle (tri-mode pcb only), PE sheet and Poron PCB foam (please add from seperate listing)
- PCB daughterboard
- JST Cable
- Poron case foam
- Plate (please add from seperate listing)
- Rubber case feet
- Stainless Steel Badge
- All necessary screws for assembly
The below items are not part of the official parts list but are included as free gifts to make the building easier. If those are not included or are damaged, we will NOT provide replacement or reimbursement.
- Qwertykeys carrying case
- Qwertykeys coiled USB-C cable
- A set of 80% Liquidmetal® Owlstabs V2
- Build Guide & Discord QR code card
- Battery housing foam
- Keycap puller
- Switch puller