GB Start Date: 25 September 2022, 8PM
GB End Date: 25 October 2022, 11:59PM
Estimated Fulfillment: Q1 2023
Extra Plates Here
Keycaps and Indicator Light Module Here
Designed by MMStudio, the Class80 features a retro-inspired design with thick bezels in retro E-White, Ano Black and E-Red colors.
With 3 different mounting styles, the Class80 brings flexibility in terms of the typing feel and sound, offering the choice of Top Mount with Plate, PCB Gasket Mount with Plate, and Plateless PCB Gasket Mount.
The wired variant of the Class80 even features a Buzzer and Solnenoid, which spices up the typing sound of the keyboard, especially with the Solenoid, which brings back a relic of the past.
- 3.5kg unbuilt
- 1.6cm Slope, 7° Typing Angle
- Aluminum keyboard case
- E-white & Red FC controller weight (Alu)
- 1.5mm PCB-Mount stabilizer PC Plate
- 5mm + 3.5mm Poron plate foam
- 0.5mm IXPE Switch Foam
- 1.6mm Solder PCB/Hot-swap PCB/LDN BLE PCB (Hot-swap)
- Ai03 Unified Daughterboard
- Poron Case Foam and Battery Room Foam
- Gasket Poron
- Screws and tools
- Solenoid and Buzzer(Wired version only)
- 5000 mAh Battery (BLE version only)
- 1* Class80 Sticker Badge
United States: https://epomaker.com
Wired version: https://www.monstargears.com/46
BLE version: https://mmstudio.store/
(due to Bluetooth module import restriction in Korea)
United Kingdom: https://keebcats.co.uk/
Malaysia: https://www.rebultkeyboards.com/ (You are here!)
Group Buy/Pre Order Policy and Disclaimer
- 3% Processing Fee for refunds before Group Buy ends.
- No refunds or cancellations after Group Buy ends.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item, this means the manufacturing only takes place after the group buy period ends. By placing an order you agree with the estimated delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.