Limited to 50 units ONLY in Malaysia via Rebult Keyboards
GB Start Date: 24 August 2022
GB End Date: 13 September 2022
Estimated Delivery: Delivery from Wuque Studio to Rebult Keyboards in Q1 2023
Find Aurora x Camping case color chip photos and video here
This DOES NOT include the keycap set, please purchase it separately here!
We are excited to bring you Ikki68 Aurora x Camping designed by Kingnestea. It is a limited collaboration kit of the Ikki68 Aurora designed to match the WS Camping Keycap Set.
The only difference between the Camp and Peak designs is the Camping logo on the Peak design.
Aurora x Camping Highlights:
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (PCB05 Bodo) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts with flex cut! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, split spacebar, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- Case material: Injection molded Polycarbonate.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1040g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 720g
- Case finish: Opaque top and bottom case.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora PC top case and bottom case
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Name badge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Black coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
Group Buy/Pre Order Policy and Disclaimer
- 3% Processing Fee for refunds before Group Buy ends.
- No refunds or cancellations after Group Buy ends.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item, this means the manufacturing only takes place after the group buy period ends. By placing an order you agree with the estimated delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.