GB Start Date: 25 July 2023, 8PM
GB End Date: 8 August 2023, 11:59 PM
Format: Unlimited GB
Estimated Fulfilment: November 2023
The ZoomPad is here! Designed as the perfect partner-in-crime to your keyboard, the ZoomPad aims to bring a great numpad experience whenever you need it the most.
Not to mention, it is designed to be a perfect match with the Zoom75, if you have purchased a Zoom75, this would be an amazing option to spice up the setup even more! Of course, the amount of color options mean that it will be easy to match with whatever color scheme you're going for even if you don't have a Zoom75.
It even comes with an LED illuminated knob to set it apart from a plain numpad! (Only on Tri-Mode PCBs)
- Keyboard Layout: 20 keys
- Typing Angle: 5 degrees
- Front Height: 20mm
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Style: Gasket Mount
- PCB Version:
- Tri-mode Non-Flex Cut Hotswap RGB PCB / Wired Non-flex Cut Hotswap PCB
- PCB: 1.2mm thickness, with Ai03 daughterboard
- Battery Capacity: 600mAh
- Default Plate: PC
- Bluetooth Version: 5.2
- Bluetooth Support: Can be paired up to 3 devices
- Connection Method:
- Tri-mode (Wired & Bluetooth 5.2 & 2.4G) & Wired mode (for Wired PCB)
- Switch Support: Hot-swappable(5 pin & 3 pin)
- Electrostatic (ESD) Protection: Yes
- Dimension: 145.73 x 94. 83x 34.7 (mm)
- Finishing Treatment: Electrostatic coated, Anodized, E-white
- System Supported: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- VIA/QMK Support:
- Tri-mode PCB supports VIA.
- The wired PCB supports QMK/VIA.
- Polling Rate:
- Zoom Pad Bluetooth PCB polling rate: 125Hz
- Zoom Pad 2.4GHz Polling Rate: 1000HZ
- Zoom Pad Wired Polling Rate: 1000HZ
- Essential kit with Alu knob/weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.67 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 0.72kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob/weight/PVD Back Plate: 0.72kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 0.77 kg
- Aluminum Top and Bottom Case of buyer's choice
- Aluminum rotary knob matching the external weight
- Backplate of the same case color
- Wired Non-Flex Cut PCB
- PC Plate
- Daughterboard/JST Cable
- Poron Dampener Kit (Poron Plate Foam, Poron Switch Foam, PORON PCB Foam, Gasket)
- Set of Stabilizers (WS Stabs V3.1)
- Silicone Feet
- Screw Bag + Allen Key
Default Backplate Kitting
Meletrix Product Disclaimer
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- Do not mix GB and non GB items in the same order, as well as items from different GBs in the same order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.