GB Start Date: 11 April 2023, 8PM
GB End Date: 26 April 2023, 11:59 PM
Estimated Fulfilment: August 2023
EE Wired Version is a more affordable version that comes in two preset configurations only - Black and White.
After the successes of the Zoom65, Zoom TKL, and Zoom65 V2, Meletrix is ready to introduce their take on the ever-so-popular 75% layout - introducing the Zoom75.
Other than the typical Zoom characteristics - providing great value for money and amazing color options for personalization, the Zoom75 introduces new features never seen before in previous Zoom products, while maintaining an extremely competitive price in an increasingly competitive landscape.
- For the first time in the Zoom lineup, the Zoom75 introduces a Tri-mode PCB, adding 2.4Ghz wireless functionality while maintaining VIA Compatibility (Battery Included)
- Top-right 2U module with interchangeability between knob, extra keys, and even an LCD Screen! You can truly customize the Zoom75 to your own liking.
- WS Stabilizers V3 included, they use soft TPU around the wires to achieve better performance even with minimal lubing.
- Gasket Sleeve mounting system, making it easy to install without fiddling with sticky gaskets.
- Gasket mount design
- 75% Layout
- PCB: 1.2mm thickness, with Ai03 Unified DB
- 5° Typing angle
- 22.14 mm front height
- Dimension: 323.6 x 145.78 x 34.73 (mm)
- Finishing treatment: electrostatic coated, nano coated（GT Silver only)
- Default plate: PC
- Zoom 75 Wired Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Wired PCB
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 1.74 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / Glass Mirror Back Plate: 2.03kg
- Essential kit with Alu knob / weight /PVD Back Plate: 1.87 kg
- Essential kit with brass knob / PVD SS weight / PVD Back Plate: 2.15 kg
- Aluminum top & bottom case of buyer's choice
- Aluminum / SS external weight of buyer's choice
- Aluminum / brass rotary knob matching the external weight.
- Backplate of the same case color
- Knob Module Kit (matches case color)
- Wired Non-flex Cut Hotswap PCB
Hot-swap, multi-layout with per-key RGB
- Daughterboard/JST cable
- Flexible Flat Cable ( 2 pcs )
- Polycarbonate plate
- Gasket Sleeves
- Set of WS Stabilizers V3
- Battery Foam
- Coiled USB-C cable
- Poron Dampener kit
- Silicone keyboard feet
- Screws and other installation tools and accessories
- Storage case
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.