GB Start Date: 12 June 2023, 8:00 PM
GB End Date: 1 July 2023, 11:59 PM
Estimated Fulfilment: September/October 2023
Designed by Velocifire, the Sisyphus65 is an incredibly unique design paying homage to the ancient Greek myth of Sisyphus. It incorporates contoured lines on the keyboard that depicts the hill and the boulder, as well as a visualization of Morse code for the word "CLIMB". With such a unique design, the Sisyphus65 is destined to catch eyes.
For further details on the project, visit Velocifire's page here.
- Mount: PCB Gasket
- Typing angle：6.8°
- Front height: 19.24mm
- Size: 320mm*130mm*34.33mm
- Case Material: Full CNC 6063 Aluminum
- Plate Material: PC(black/white), FR4, Alu
- PCB: 1.2mm Flex-cut Wired Hotswap PCB（no bluetooth）, VIA Supported
- Support: Ladder Caps Key , Split Backspace (Only for ANSI Layout)
- Rectangle weight: Stainless steel PVD (Silver/ Gold)
- Cylinder: Stainless steel PVD (Silver/ Gold), Stainless steel black crack
- Strip: Flat strip / Mountain-shaped strip
- Case color: Mountain Black, Ice Blue, Rock Gray, Forest Green, Burgundy , E-White
- Keyboard case *1
- Flat / Mountain-shaped strip*1
- Stainless steel PVD rectangle weight *1
- Stainless steel cylinder weight *1
- Sillicone gasket between case and cylinder *3
- Sillicone gasket between case and weight *1
- Dual-colored anodized badge *1
- Wired VIA supported PCB *1
- Black PC plate *1
- Poron plate foam 3mm *1
- IXPE switch foam 0.5mm *1
- Poron case foam with hot-swap cut 1.5mm *1
- Poron bottom foam 2mm *1
- Gasket silicone socks *20
- Sillicone feet *4
- Screws: M4*9, *2\ M2*6, *5\ M2.5*4, *4\ M2*4, *4\ M2*3, *14
- Pillars connecting PCB and plate *7
- Anti-static gloves *1
- Appearance QC standards (including Stainless steel PVD weight) are as follows: According to GB QC standard, our QC is in the light conditions are normal, and keep the distance between 20-25 cm to check the keyboard‘s appearance. If there is no defect then the QC check is passed. If the keyboard has problems such as dirt/spot/trachoma, as long as the dirt/spot/trachoma is less than 0.8-2.0 mm² (check with a film caliper), the QC check will pass. You can view the table of QC standards for dirt/spot/trachoma.
- Plating marks caused by hanging holes inside during keyboard production are normal phenomena during production.
- Due to the special material properties of PVD, there may be slight, unavoidable dust on the mirror surface during production. These are normal phenomena and within our quality approval range.
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.