GB Start Date: 15 December 2023
GB End Date: 15 January 2024
Estimated Fulfillment: 3-4 Months after GB Ends
After multiple successful releases after the S60, including the Snipe and S60 HG, Sho is back with the S60 V2, an incredible iteration on the original S60. Designed collaboratively between Sho and Han, the S60 V2 is designed on top of the original HHKB design with various improvements for a more enhanced appearance. Particularly, the bottom features a machining mark pattern, offering a more industrial look.
The S60 V2 supports the HHKB Pro 2 PCB, along with third-party replacements designed for the HHKB Pro 2 such as the Cipulot EC Pro 2.
The S60 V2 supports third party controllers with either Mini-USB or Type-C connectors. Do note that there is no battery compartment, as Bluetooth signals won't be able to penetrate the casing sufficiently, hence no wireless support is planned, but you can still use your Bluetooth-enabled controllers, but just in wired mode.
The only plate included and offered is Copper, as that is the plate that Sho found to have the best sound signature after extensive testing.
What do I need?
Note that this comes with Case and Plate ONLY.
To complete the build, you can either:
- Have a donor HHKB Pro 2, and either salvage or purchase 58 x 1u housings and 2 x 2u housings
- Purchase fully third-party parts, including a compatible third-party PCB, Springs, Domes, 58 x 1u housings, 2 x 2u housings, Stabs, Sliders and Keycaps.
- Top Case
- Bottom Case
- Copper Plate
- Carrying Case
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 5% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- Do not mix this product in the same order as non GB items or items from other GBs
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.