1 unit per order please, you may place multiple orders.
This is Case Only, remember to add plate and PCB here!
To view all color combinations, use QK's configurator here
Ships to Malaysian and Bruneian Addresses Only.
GB Start Date: 26 November 2022, 8PM
GB End Date: 10 December 2022, 11:59 PM
Format: Unlimited GB
Estimated Fulfilment: March 2023
The QK75 is the next entry in Qwertykeys' lineup of great-value keyboards. After the QK65 and QK60, they are bringing another popular layout to the mix - a 75% layout with a rotary knob or badge.
For the first time in Qwertykeys' lineup, the QK75 features a PCB-mounting system, which will offer a bouncier typing experience regardless of which plate you use. This also means that a plateless configuration is possible for the first time. But, it is only supported for SOLDERED PCB ONLY as hotswap PCBs will not be stable enough for plateless.
There is also a bundle option where matching keycaps and switches are included, which can be found here.
- QK75 Top Case, Bottom Case and Weights
- Poron Case Foam
- Daughterboard and JST Cable
- Rubber case feet
- Badge Tray
- Rotary Encoder
- Rotary Knob or Badge
- All necessary screws for assembly
- Carrying Case (as gift, will not send make up or replacements)
- USB-C cable (as gift, will not send make up or replacements)
- 1 set of Liquidmetal® Owlstabs - 75% (as gift, will not send make up or replacements)
- Screwdriver (as gift, will not send make up or replacements)
- Battery Housing Foam
- Keycap Puller
- Switch Puller
- Build Guide and Discord QR Code Card
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.