In Stock and Ships within 1 Week
NOTE - Plateless:
A plateless build is possible with the JRIS65 R2. It is highly suggested to build plateless with 5mm extra plate foam and solder PCB. The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a softer typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner. But without the 5mm plate foam, it will also work fine, and the typing feel and sound are very different. The 5mm plate foam can be purchased separately in the extras.
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Solder PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Bluetooth 5.2 Hotswap PCB ( 1.2mm, ANSI Layout, supports LDN Software)
BT PCB is made in cooperation with Li Dana. LDN’s PCB is famous in China because his PCBs are stable and user friendly. It uses its own firmware and software for customizing keymapping.
- Pair up to 8 devices, easy to swtich between devices
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/ off.
- The fastest response time is 1.25ms