This listing is for E-Coat Case variants with PVD Stainless Steel Weights.
GB Start Date: 31 May 2023, 8PM
GB End Date: 12 June 2023
Estimated Fulfillment: September 2023
The popular JRIS65 is back for R2! This time, Rebult Keyboards is the official Malaysian vendor. While all components are cross-compatible with R1, multiple changes and improvements were introduced for the JRIS65 R2, these include:
- Extended JST Cable for a better build experience
- Upgraded the material and finish of the screws
- Added a 1.6mm Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB.
- Upgraded a piece of Poron Case Foam to Non-Flex Cut.
- The plates has been upgraded to better support ISO compatibility.
- Added new case color options
- Added new PVD Mirror Weight colors options
- Two limited edition variants
- Typing angle: 6°
- Front height: 21.3mm
- PCB Gasket mounting structure
- PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design, non flex cut PCB available
- PCB gasket jackets or socks (included as default)
- QMK/VIA Supported (Except Bluetooth PCB, which uses its own custom firmware)
- Support PCB stabilizers
NOTE - Plateless:
A plateless build is possible with the JRIS65 R2. It is highly suggested to build plateless with 5mm extra plate foam and solder PCB. The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a softer typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner. But without the 5mm plate foam, it will also work fine, and the typing feel and sound are very different. The 5mm plate foam can be purchased separately in the extras.
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Solder PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB( 1.2mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Wired Non-Flex Cut Black core Hotswap PCB(1.6mm, Multi Layout, support QMK and VIA )
- Bluetooth 5.2 Hotswap PCB ( 1.2mm, ANSI Layout, supports LDN Software)
BT PCB is made in cooperation with Li Dana. LDN’s PCB is famous in China because his PCBs are stable and user friendly. It uses its own firmware and software for customizing keymapping.
- Pair up to 8 devices, easy to swtich between devices
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn BT function on/ off.
- The fastest response time is 1.25ms
- 1x Full CNC Aluminum Case
- 1x Weight( Anodized Alu/ PVD Mirror)
- 1x PCB (Non-Flex Cut Hotswap/ Flex Cut Hotswap/ Soldered/ Bluetooth)
- 1x Plate (PC/ FR4/ Alu/POM)
- 1x Type-C Daughterboard
- 1x IXPE Foam
- 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 1x Flex Cut Poron Case Foam
- 1x Non-Flex Cut Poron Case Foam
- 1x Masking paper for PCB
- 1x JST Cable
- 10x gasket jackets
- 20x gasket socks
- 1 Set of PCB stabilizers O-ring
- 1 Set of Footpad
- 1x Silicone pad of battery compartment (We include this as default, so you don't need to consider choosing which PCB to be the default.)
- 1x Battery（Only for the Bluetooth version)
Gifts (will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1x USB-Type C keyboard cable
- 1x Carrying Case
1. Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, please take a photo and contact us immediately. We’ll not be responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
2. Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
3. Chroma and Gradient PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has random nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
4. CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
5. On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 2mm are approved.
6. The bottom of the Solid Aluminum Wrist Rest is defined as a B-level surface because the bottom side is the hanger side during the anodized process. The QC standard for B-level cover: blemishes under 1cm are approved on the surfaces and edges. Three or fewer fine trachoma, dust spots, etc., are within our quality acceptance (The diameter is under0.5mm). Color uniformity is a normal phenomenon around the process hole, but it is guaranteed that it will not be visible after installation.
7. Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the function is damaged for usage.
8. Warranty only applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website or at our collaborative
shops, with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation.
9. Our warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
10. Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty. Including below list but not only
- Mill-maxing PCB
- Tape modding PCB
- Hotswap Sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads
- Did not follow the steps to flash PCB and caused no function
11. Gifts will not ship out replacements or issue a partial refund
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- Kindly do not mix GB and non-GB items in the same order, and do not mix items from multiple GBs within the same order.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.