Hamaji Neo X Rebult Keyboards 300K Subscribers Giveaway- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Hamaji Neo X Rebult Keyboards 300K Subscribers Giveaway (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on 9th February 2021 at 12 A.M. GMT+8 and ends on 10th March 2021 at 11.59 P.M. GMT+8 (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Rebult Keyboards ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of all countries (except countries listed below) who are at least 18 years of age (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Countries or provinces in which residents are prohibited to join this sweepstakes include: Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, Czech Republic.
Prize One: One (1) winner will receive three (3) boxes of Glorious Panda Switches (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $74.97)
Prize Two: One (1) winner will receive three (3) boxes of Gateron Cap Switches (Full Yellow) (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $51)
Prize Three: One (1) winner will receive one (1) pack of 90 Novelkey Cream Switches (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $58.5)
Prize Four: One (1) winner will receive one (1) pack of 90 T1 Tactile Switches (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $53.82)
Prize Five: One (1) winner will receive one (1) pack of 90 Noir Rosé Linear Switch (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $49.5)
Prize Six: Three (3) winners will receive one (1) pack of JWK V2 Stabilizers (1+7 Set) (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $21.48)
Prize Seven: Seven (7) winners will receive one (1) pack of Rebult Switch Stickers Pack (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $5)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of all countries (except countries previously listed) and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one (1) to two (2) weeks after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately three (3) to five (5) business days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one (1) week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
A YouTube account may be required to enter. If you don’t already have a YouTube account, visit www.youtube.com to create one. It is free to create an account. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to YouTube. By participating via the YouTube platform, participants are also subject to YouTube’s community guidelines and terms of service, which can be found at https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/ and https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=terms .
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a digital signature to email@example.com. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one (1) month after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit the sweepstakes page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: REBULT KEYBOARDS ENTERPRISE, www.rebultkeyboards.com