IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this product is estimated to ship earlier compared to the Ikki68 Aurora R2 Kits, please place this order separately if you want it to be delivered earlier, or place the order with your Ikki68 Aurora R2 Kit for them to ship together.
Aurora series is specifically designed to match Aurora colorway and its 1.2 mm PCBs. However, there is also an option available for traditional 1.6mm PCBs.
- The housing design makes it impossible for wires to pop out since they're installed from the bottom.
- There are ribs inside the housing to minimize lube from sticking to the stem, causing them to feel sluggish.
- Comes with PCB mounting pads and Teflon adhesive strips already cut to size to make holee modding easier. You can have a tight fit to minimize rattle without spending a lot of time on it.
The 1.6mm version is for the traditional keyboard PCBs. This version fits with most of the keyboard PCBs in the market. Most other stabilizers in the market are also made for 1.6mm PCBs.
1.2 mm ones are not compatible with traditional 1.6mm PCBs
In the following case, we recommend you to choose 1.2 mm
- Using PCB05 and PCB06 for Aurora. For the perfect fit. No need for washers or shims.
- If you purchased kits with 1.2 mm PCBs like:
- Jelly Epoch
- Mr. Suit
- Mode Sixty Five
If your PCB thickness is 1.6mm, we recommend you to choose the 1.6mm ones.
Pre-order starts: November 12th, 2021
Pre-order ends: November 26th, 2021
Pre Order Policy and Disclaimer
- 3% Processing Fee for refunds before Pre Order ends.
- No refunds after Pre Order ends.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item, which means the manufacturing only takes place after the group buy period ends. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.