GB Start Date: 15 March 2023, 8PM
GB End Date: 3 April 2023, 11:59 PM
Format: Unlimited GB
Estimated Fulfilment: Q3 2023
*Orders made within the first 24 hours of the GB will receive a free anodized gold blocker*
After almost a year and a half from the original Group Buy, the Ginkgo65 is back, better than ever, in the form of the Ginkgo65 Pro.
A suite of improvements have been made, to ensure it keeps up with the amazing keyboards that fellow enthusiasts have access to now in 2023. This includes:
- More Unique Case Colors
- Gasket Module replacing the Poron Gasket System
- Material Upgrade for PCB
- Individual Semi Flex Cut Plates (Optional, sold separately)
- Choice of Flex Cut and Non-Flex Cut PCB
- Layout support improvement for Hotswap PCB
- Replaceable PVD Logo Weight
- Removable Blockers (Optional, sold separately)
- Improved IXPE foam - Better Foamability
Hotswap PCB Supported Layouts and Specs
- Hot-swap PCB: 1.2 mm thick and with Ai03 daughterboard
- QMK/VIA support
- Compatible with stepped capslock and 7U layout
- ESD Protection
- Flex cut or Non-flex cut
- Typing angle: 7 degrees
- Dimension: 320.39 *119.47* 32.72 mm
- Front Height: 19.18mm
- Weight (unbuilt): 1.3kg or 2.87 lbs
- Case material: 6063 Aluminum
- Mounting Method: Gasket Mount using gasket module
- Top and Bottom Cases
- Default PC Plate
- Hotswap PCB (Flex-cut/Non-Flex-Cut)
- PVD Logo Weight
- Poron Dampener Kit
- Gasket Modules
- Storage Case
- AI03 daughter board
- JST cable
- M·ONE Stabilizers
- Keyboard feet
- Screw and hex screwdriver
- Silicone gasket sleeves
Small scratches inside the keyboard case, or dents on the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
Since there are so many variations, renders are for display purposes only. The renders are given to provide an idea to what the final product will look like. The physical product may have some differences. Please also refer to the prototype's photos as reference before purchasing.
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- Do not mix any GB items with non GB items, or mix any two different GBs
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.