Get 10% off any accompanying deskmat with the purchase of the base kit from 12/3-14/3!
Death Comes For Us All
DCS Reaper is a set inspired by Death AKA The Grim Reaper. The Grim Reaper has had many representations in pop culture and literature, one of my favorites being the one found in Discworld by the late Terry Pratchett, but one thing is clear, when Death comes for you, it means your time on this Earthly plane as run out. I tried to capture the feeling of how Death is often portrayed, coming from the shadows, cloaked in a black cowl, only thing visible are his hands and face, carrying a scythe, knowing he has come to reap the souls of those whose time has run it. To capture this feeling I have gone with a dark grey on black monocoloured set but with a few bone-white novelties (created by OneCreativeMind) that are a stark contrast to the black. The set is once again in my personal favorite DCS profile and manufactured by Signature Plastics using their double-shot ABS molds.
Designed By Aiwanei.
Manufacturer: Signature Plastics
Profile: DCS Profile 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 4
- Finger Bones (Small Bars)
- Soulless (Relegendables)
- Femur (10u/Big Bar)
- Actuary (Numpad)
- Ortho+Expanded 40s
- Alps Base
- Alps Relegendables
- Deskmats from Sour, OneCreativeMind and Kumaoso
- Keybee Grimmy 1u PVD Silver with Black Infill
- Keybee Scythe Enter Anodized Black with Bone White Infill
- Hibi Anodized Black with Bone White Infill
Group Buy Dates: 12/3/2022 - 12/4/2022
Estimated Ship Date: Q4 2022
- US ThocKeys
- UK ProtoTypist
- CA ApexKeyboards
- IN Rectangles
- JP BaseKeys
- AU Switchkeys
- SEA Rebult (You are here!)
- MX Rheset
- CN zFrontier
Group Buy/Pre Order Policy and Disclaimer
- 3% Processing Fee for refunds before Group Buy ends.
- No refunds after Group Buy ends.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item, which means the manufacturing only takes place after the group buy period ends. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.