GB Start Date: 21 April 2023, 8PM
GB End Date: 12 May 2023
Estimated Fulfillment: September 2023
Feet and Mounting Blocks Pack:
Custom-molded silicone feet help to keep the keyboard in place on your desk. Two types of mounting blocks that can be interchanged to customize the typing feel of your keyboard.
Each bag contains:
- QTY 2 Block Feet w/ 3M 9495LE Adhesive (Black or Grey). 80A Silicone Rubber
- QTY 2 Dot Feet (Black or Grey), 80A Silicone Rubber
- QTY 6 Solid Mounting Blocks - Carbon EPU41 Black
- QTY 6 Voronoi Lattice Mounting Blocks - Carbon EPU41 Green
The lattice block mount combines Carbon’s DLS printing process and Voronoi lattices to create a dreamy, flexible typing experience.
The solid block mount produces a firmer, more responsive, yet still comfortable typing experience.
Also compatible with the Sonnet, SixtyFive and Eighty (2022) keyboards. This connector cable is not compatible with the Eighty (2020).
Replacement fasteners for the Envoy. Includes every fastener.
Every piece of foam you could ever want for your Envoy. Each piece can be incorporated or not to alter the sound profile of the keyboard. The Envoy does not include a foam kit by default and must be purchased separately.
The foam kit includes all three of the following pieces:
- 1x Poron plate foam
- 1x Poron case foam
- 1x PE Foam
Group Buy Policy and Disclaimer
- Strictly no refunds/cancellations after GB period has ended. 3% processing fee applicable for refunds/cancellations during the GB period.
- No changing colors after you have placed the order.
- This is a group buy/pre-order item. By placing an order you agree with the delivery date and acknowledge that the date may be subject to changes due to manufacturing or shipping delays.
- By placing an order, you agree to the terms stated above.